Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Monday!

Well, it's a holiday. Which in our house means that somebody is sick! Both Jamie and Francesca have a nasty cold ... we'll probably hang around the house today and, if I am lucky, I'll manage to get a few things done, including making a couple of thank you cards for 2 of my friends. One of them, Barbara, kept the girls overnight while Jamie and I went off to a nice nearby resort to celebrate our 10h anniversary (still can't believe I have been married for 10 years) and our upcoming birthdays. And Terri made (yes she made them!) 2 beautiful doll for the girls, just because. Isn't that special? I'll have to post a pictures, the girls love them.
It looks like we might be blessed with some sun today ... yeahh. If it gets warm enough maybe Francesca can play in the sandbox:)

No comments: