It's week 2 of the a-muse-a-palooza challenges. Last week we had to use black in, this week is no black ink. Martina helped me select some of the cards she likes: the little girl certainly has strong opinions! (Wonder who she takes after:). My husband also had his opinions ... but he's certainly not as opinionated as the little girl!!
I hope the posting works. There are so many things I am trying to figure out about the formatting of this blog... like how do I put a capture on the cards with my name on them? And why can't I position the pho
tos exactly where I want them?




I hope the posting works. There are so many things I am trying to figure out about the formatting of this blog... like how do I put a capture on the cards with my name on them? And why can't I position the pho
No comments:
Post a Comment