Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's Week 9 at the A-Muse-a-palooza headquarters!

And the keyword this week is : RIBBON! I just got a couple of fab spools of ribbon from May Arts and a few yards of some really nice ribbon from the A Muse store (can't remember the brand ... is a ribbon from France that Linda used on one of her cards and I thought was lovely). But I think I might also make another stop there on Saturday and get something fun and colorful.

On a different note, this morning my 2 year old daughter picked-up a piece of peanut butter cracker sandwich on a play structure (this itself would be nasty) and ate a piece of it. Everything happened really fast and, by the time I realized what was happening, she had already swallowed. She has been allergic to peanuts since birth and, luckily, it looks like she is outgrowing it. I was terrified, I loaded my girls in the car and rushed home to give her some Benadryl. She got some small rashes here and there but nothing major. I am so thankful. But I am also mildly irritated by the fact that anywhere I go, parks, zoo, even schools I see peanut butter. I agree that peanut butter is yummy, but can we keep it at home so that the large amount of kids that are not lucky enough to be able to eat it won't be in danger?

No comments: