This morning Francesca and I went to the zoo with our pre-school friends and then off for a shopping spree. She has been after a pair of Crocs for weeks now. Well, Martina has them, so she wants them too, of course. And then she really needed some new tennis shoes, as her foot has finally grown a little bit. And as we were at it, we got a pair of winter shoes that were on sale for a really good price. And them tired for all the shoe-shopping we got some lunch too! I thought we were done and were heading back home when Francesca eyed a cute swimsuit with strawberries on it ... well, she grabbed it and just refused to let go of it ... she certainly has opinions.
Did I mention she is only 2 1/2? Oh boy, I am in trouble!! I have raised ANOTHER shoe shopper!
No comments:
Post a Comment